We specialise in the provision of underwater survey and inspection services for ships, dock gates, mooring systems, cables and a variety of other underwater structures. Underwater surveying is one of the core diving services we provide to clients in a whole range of settings.
Our experienced diver inspectors and inspection engineers regularly carry out surveys approved by all the major classification societies including in-water damage assessment and surveys in lieu of dry-docking. We understand the challenges involved with this type of work and believe a comprehensive knowledge of ship construction, marine structures, corrosion, paint coatings and marine fouling, along with numerous other details are necessary to be able to produce a meaningful, accurate and useful client report.
We are able to provide staff to act as a client's representative or on a consultancy basis and continue to enjoy a far-reaching reputation for developing solutions to the problems faced within the commercial marine industry.
- Our equipment and services available for underwater survey and inspection includes:
- • Closed circuit colour television with divers voiceover recording facility
- • Corrosion potential readings and analysis
- • Rubert comparison gauge propeller roughness readings
- • Magnetic particle inspection equipment